TUC Midlands Health & Safety Forum
14th July 2016
June 29, 2016
The next TUC Health & Safety Forum will be taking place on Thursday 14 July 2016 and will be held at the GMB East Midlands Regional Office, 542 Woodborough Road, Nottingham, NG3 5FJ and will commence at 11am.
The agenda for the Forum will be:
- Volunteers for Chair of the Forum (Annette Greenwood from GMB has kindly volunteered to be Secretary)
- International Workers Memorial Day DVD produced by Midlands TUC
- After Brexit – what now for Health & Safety – Presentation by Rob Johnston, TUC Midlands Policy & Campaigns Officer
- Thompsons Solicitors Health & Safety Update
- Workplace Reports
- Close and Networking Lunch
The meeting will conclude at approx. 1pm with a buffet lunch.
Please email Michelle at email@example.com to register your place at the Forum.
The Department for Education has confirmed that from 1 April 2017, the salary bands for member contributions for the Teachers’ Pension Scheme will cha...
Pension Payment Increases
March 10, 2017
The majority of young teachers are not convinced that they will still be in the profession in five years’ time, a conference organised by the NASUWT,...
TEACHING CAREER AN INCREASINGLY UNATTRACTIVE PROSPECT, SAY YOUNG TEACHERS
January 21, 2017
The NASUWT, the largest teachers’ union in Northern Ireland, will “vigorously oppose” any further cuts to the education budget, representatives will h...